Are you a Nigerian and you are looking for a way to make money online? Iam here going to share some great ideas, and with the help of these, you can make money. See everyone wants to earn money but they don’t know the right platform where they work and make money. The ideas which iam going to tell you to need some of your efforts and if you work properly on these platforms, definitely you succeed. You can easily do work from anywhere even in your home, office, or anywhere you want to do from this world.
Now let’s start with the first one
- Freelancing – freelancing is defined as doing a particular piece of work/services for a different organization, rather than working all the time for a single organization. A freelancer is a self-employed person who offers services while working on several projects for multiple clients at one time. Most people think freelancing is similar to a full-time job. Freelancing is a business, let me tell you why? Business is the practice of making one living by engaging in commerce, so basically, you offering services or products in exchange for money in exchange for a value that you provide that’s freelancing.
Freelancing in simple words is you working for yourself & and being self-employed & not necessarily committed to a particular employer in the long term.
- ASUQU. Asuqu is Nigeria’s marketplace for creative and professional services
2. Dropshipping – Dropshipping is a fulfillment model that allows you to buy straight from suppliers and manufacturers who will then ship the products directly to your customers. This lets dropshippers focus on marketing and customer service instead of warehousing and the logistical challenges traditionally associated with running a drop shipping business. In the digital entrepreneur community dropshipping has become a notable model because it has so many benefits for those just starting. For one less capital is required. And without spending thousands of dollars upfront on inventory, dropshipping is an accessible and less risky way to get into the world of e-commerce. It’s also a lot easier since you don’t have to deal with packing and shipping and tracking inventory or paying for a warehouse, there is a lot less to worry about than others forms of e-commerce. Because you don’t have to worry about these functions, it’s also easier to scale. Traditionally with retail businesses, if you were to receive three times the number of orders, you would have to do three times the amount of work. And that’s not the case with Dropshipping.
3. Blogging – a blog is a website, or a section of a website, that consist of regularly updated entries. In other words, a blog Is an online journal that provides regularly updated content in reverse chronological order so the newest content appears first sometimes people use the term blog and website interchangeably but they are not the same type a blog publishes a new post every few days meanwhile a companies website, for example, provide information about companies history services and pricing which will most likely remain unchanged for quite some time. we all know, after the covid our work life is changed and we mostly depend on the internet, everyone is now digitalized, before doing anything first of all we check on the internet about their reviews, advantage, a disadvantage when they release, etc. If you want to share your ideas or project on the internet then blogging is the best way. You can share your thoughts or your articles in the form of blogging. Blogging simply means sharing your words on the internet. To start a blog you need a hosting or domain ( domain is the address of your website) which simply means the name of your website
4. Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate marketing is another way of making money from the internet. You can make money by affiliate marketing just by referring your affiliate link to your friends, family members, or relatives, if they buy any product from your link you get a particular amount of commission on that product. Affiliate marketing simply means promoting the company’s product through your website or social media or any online platform and you get some particular amount of money without investing any money. You can make an account on Flipkart, Amazon,
5. Cryptocurrency – Cryptocurrencies don’t have a central issuing or regulating authority, instead using a decentralized system to record transactions and issue new units. Before we get in I need to mention to you guys that crypto is extremely risky if you make money same time if you lose all your money, just know down or not fall pray for those guys I say I will help you make money for crypto. This is also another way through which you make money as I say earlier that it is very risky to have to gain full knowledge of crypto before investing.
These are the way through which you make money online in Nigeria while sitting at home by giving your part-time. I hope you like these ideas for making money.